This section of the site is our online magazine, containing articles relevant to independent publishing, books, authors and life in general.
Update: many of these articles were written many years ago and may be OUT OF DATE. They are included for archive purposes only.
About The Do-Not Press
- How it all started: The Do-Not Press – the early Years click here
- Can’t find our books in your local bookshop? click here
- Carol Anne Davis on the issues behind her latest thriller, Kiss It Away click here
- Russell James discusses his latest novel, No One Gets Hurt, the themes within, and the book cover you’d love to be seen with on the tube click here
- Eric Goulden on writing his blockbuster, Wreckless Eric: A Dysfunctional Success click here
How to start an independent publishing company by Jim Driver, founder and editor-in-chief of The Do-Not Press: